For the October 2010 session of the Oxatis E-Commerce Academy, we announced the winners following a conference at the Salon des micro-entreprises in Paris. This trade show closely resembles the Business Startup show that we'll be attending in London at the end of the month.
This time around, the jury was made up of:
- Christine Lorimy – Coliposte
- Henri Kaufman – Hipipip
- Grégoire Leclercq – EBP
- Blaise Vignon – Microsoft
- Antoine Dary – Audacia
- Denis Fages – Chacunsoncafe
- And Hervé Bourdon, Nathalie Perchard and Philippe Leroy from Oxatis.
And the winners are:
- Géraldine Pichard from Épilation Expert
Géraldine told us that she was recruited by ODC Distribution, another Oxatis customer, for an internship. She didn't know anything about websites, but built hers on her own.
- Julianne Fischer from Obelligne
E-Commerce Partner Category:
- Pierre SAYEGH from France Electric
- Marion Olivieri from Figurines Avenue
- Jérôme Leveille from Espace Ombrage
Jérôme told us about how he discovered Oxatis at the Salon des micro-entreprises exactly two years ago!
Congratulations to all of you!
See you at the next session ...